Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Start of it all!

Hello my name is Brandon Levesque! I'm studying computer science and have been reviewing items on Amazon.com as a hobby for the past few months. I have recently joined a few different programs that send me free stuff along with large discounts on other items in exchange for honest reviews. To help spread the word on the products I enjoy I've decided to start a blog, this blog! I hope you enjoy my reviews and hope for many of you to give me feedback on how to make my reviews better and more meaning for to those that read them! Any and all comments are welcome ass they will help make this blog and my reviews better as time goes on! If you are interested in getting into the review business let me know and I'll share how long it took me to qualify and what actions need to be taken! I plan to post at least one review per day when i can along with other links to free stuff or referrals to websites that you can use to earn free things. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment