Thursday, November 18, 2021

Pet Botanics Training Reward Jerky Bites Dog Treat

Pet Botanics Training Reward Jerky Bites Dog Treat


Better behavior starts with better rewards - and nothing motivates better than Pet Botanics! Pet Botanics Jerky Bites Training Rewards keep dogs enthusiastically focused and driven while training, with the irresistible taste and aroma only jerky can provide. These treats feature an exclusive botanical blend of rosemary, chamomile, dandelion, green tea extract and peppermint.
Each jerky bite is low calorie and easy to break apart. High in protein from real chicken, they contain no BHA, BHT, artificial colors or preservatives.

Perfect training treats!
I currently have a young dog that I am training and I am so happy to have these Pet Botanics jerky bites chicken recipe training treats. These treats are small and can be broken to make them smaller as to not fill my dog up or have too many calories. This bag will last me a long time, there are hundreds of treats in this bag! My dog likes working for these treats, they are pretty high value. I love that these are made in the USA using chickens that are raised without added hormones. I’m very pleased with the quality of these training treats and I do recommend them. These treats are priced very well for the quantity and quality inside the bag.

Key Benefits:

Chicken
Dehydrated
High Protein Training Treat
Low Calorie
Training
Ready to Eat


https://www.petsmart.com/dog/treats/jerky/pet-botanics-training-reward-jerky-bites-dog-treat---chicken-64554.html

No comments:

Post a Comment